Terms and Conditions:
Last revised 19th September 2023 at 12:00 UK time
Eligibility & Validity
- is available to existing Lottomart customers in the UK, Crown Dependencies, and Gibraltar who have previously made at least one deposit or purchase;
- is only available if you are aged 18 or over;
- is subject to all of our other eligibility requirements for the use of our Services and the Site, as are set out in our General Terms and Conditions.
You may not participate in this Offer if you have previously been excluded from participating in any other offers or any gaming or wagering on the Site.
Play'n GO - Sweet Alchemy Tournament
- A player must join/opt-in to any of the participating games which will be presented once the game has loaded.
- A player must place real money bets with a minimum stake of £0.20 (GBP).
- A player will receive points based on the total amount of points received based on In-game wins multiplier.
- The higher the total value of the points received by the player for in-game wins multiplier, the higher the player’s score would be.
- The prizes will be distributed to players based on the final score displayed on the in-game leaderboard by the end of each September Power Tournament.
Sweet Alchemy Tournament Prize Table:
|5th - 10th||£1,000|
|11th - 20th||£750|
|21st (Sweet Spot 1)||£500|
|22nd - 25th||£400|
|26th (Sweet Spot 2)||£250|
|27th - 50th||£200|
|51st (Sweet Spot 3)||£175|
|52nd - 100th||£150|
|101st (Sweet Spot 4)||£135|
|102nd - 200th||£100|
|201st (Sweet Spot 5)||£75|
|202nd - 350th||£50|
|351st (Sweet Spot 6)||£45|
|352nd - 400th||£35|
|401st (Sweet Spot 7)||£30|
|402nd - 500th||£25|
- The operator is responsible for crediting all corresponding cash prizes. Any winnings will be credited by the operator within 7 working days of the promotion ending.
- Prizes will be paid by operator using the winning players’ play currency.
- Wins may be subjected to an internal verification within Play’n GO.
- The websites on which the players’ accounts are held, therefore the “operators”, reserves the right to disqualify players who are deemed to be abusing the promotional terms and conditions. Forms of abuse include but are not limited to a) creating more than one account in order to get advantage of the promotion; b) providing inaccurate registration data; c) using of a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or proxies in order to disguise the player’s real location; d) Any action which may indicate malicious manipulation of the casino system; e) using of unauthorized forms of payments; f) Any additional abusing behaviour stated in the operator’s General Terms and Conditions and Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- Play’n GO Network promotion is intended to be active for operators’ European facing traffic ONLY with several country exclusions applied. Players registered within the following European countries will be excluded from this Network promotion: Denmark, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Spain, Sweden.
- The websites on which the players’ accounts are held, therefore the “operators”, are the sole responsible entities to ensure that the promotion complies with their local laws & regulation (including its legality in the jurisdiction being promoted) and the terms of the promotion, including any changes thereof, shall be communicated to players in timely and transparent manner.
- The General Terms and Conditions of the operator apply.
Our offers are created to be great value for recreational players; we want you to enjoy our Site and get the most out of your time with us. Unfortunately, not all players join for the same reason. Any breaches of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions which are intended to enhance your expected outcome shall be deemed to be "Prohibited Actions". The Prohibited Actions are any of the following:
- you have opened multiple accounts and attempted to claim or successfully claim this offer more than once with any duplicate accounts;
- this Offer has been claimed by more than one person in your household. If you have multiple people at the same address who want to claim this Offer, then you must contact support and we will consider your request;
- you were not the intended recipient of this Offer and have manipulated clicks, links, communications, or some other aspect of our systems, affiliate systems, or advertising platforms in order to claim it;
- you have delayed a game round inside a type of game (including Free Spins features and bonus features) to a later time in order to manipulate the Playthrough Requirement;
- you structured your play to accrue persistent collectibles or unlocks in games using Bonus Funds and waited until after the Bonus was no longer active to release any benefits from those collectibles or unlocks with cash - this includes any similar strategies where benefit is accrued and delayed as a means to bypass or manipulate the Playthrough requirement;
- you have misrepresented your account data to mislead us or circumvent any detection systems/checks we have in place;
- you have adopted playing strategies that are deliberately designed to increase your chances such as using minimal risk wagering patterns;
- you have participated in syndicated play by working with other customers to enhance the likely outcome of the adopted playing strategy;
- you deposited using a payment method that was not in your own name;
- you are using bots or other automated systems to create accounts, play games, circumvent our client interfaces or otherwise use our systems;
- you were able to gain an advantage due to a system error, bug, or failure;
- you noticed an error, bug, or failure that would cause this Offer to behave abnormally and did not notify us;
- you structured your play to generate substantial wins on games with a 0% Playthrough Contribution Rate or Cash-Only Games and then switched to games with a Playthrough Contribution Rate greater than 0% to meet the Playthrough Requirements;
- you used a proxy or VPN to mask your true location or IP.
In addition to the Prohibited Actions, you must not breach any other terms of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions (an "Infringement")
(i) cancel any pending withdrawals you have that include any derived winnings;
(ii) cancel your remaining Bonus Balance and reverse/void any derived winnings in your Cash Balance;
(iii) void the any accrued Diamonds;
(iv) remove Diamond Status;
(v) void or cancel any pending bets including unused free spins and scratchcards;
(vi) close or block your account;
(vii) remove your participation in this Offer or any other offer; and
(viii) return any remaining Cash Balance after all other adjustments above have been made
(collectively the “Remedial Actions”). We will notify you when we take any of the Remedial Actions.
We may request such documentation, information, or evidence as we may reasonably require to determine if you have committed an Infringement and/or engaged in any Prohibited Actions.
We will not amend this Offer or these Offer Terms unless (i) we are required to do so in order to comply with any legal or regulatory change or (ii) to address or correct any significant issues relating to the Offer, such as software errors or any manifest error in the Offer itself. Any such change will not adversely impact you if you have already started wagering under this Offer.
In the event that your deposit is necessary to qualify and participate in this Offer is cancelled, refused, or charged back by a payment processor, we shall be entitled to perform the Remedial Actions and will notify you of this.
In addition to these Offer Terms, your use of our Services and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Offer) is governed by our General Terms and Conditions.