£5 Free Bonus
Last revised 04 July 2022 at 12:20 UK time
Eligibility & Validity
- is only available for existing Lottomart customers who have been invited to participate.
- is only available if you are aged 18 or over.
- can only be claimed once and must be claimed within 48 hrs from when it is made available to you (the “Promotional Period”).
- is valid for a period of 7 days after this offer has been first activated for you (the "Validity Period"). You can track whether this bonus is active for you at any time by navigating to the 'Bonus' area to see if this bonus is "Active".
- are subject to Playthrough Requirements as detailed in the Playthrough Requirements;
- is subject to all of our other eligibility requirements for the use of our Services and the Site, as are set out in our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Claim
If you have satisfied the eligibility requirements above and this Offer appears in your "My Promotions" area, you can claim this Offer by following these steps:
- add the £5 Bonus Funds to your cart and complete the purchase free of charge within the Promotional Period - with no deposit required;
- if you do not have another active bonus on your account, once you successfully complete the checkout process, the Bonus Funds will be activated immediately and a period of 7 calendar days will immediately begin (“the Validity Period”), within which these Bonus Funds must be played and any winnings wagered in line with the Playthrough Requirements section below;
- if you do have another active bonus on your account at that point, this Offer will be considered claimed, but will not be considered activated (and its Validity Period will not begin) until this Offer becomes your current active bonus in line with the terms set out in the “Managing Your Bonuses” section below.
After claiming your Bonus Funds you may have two separate balances in your account: (i) the balance with your real-money funds (the "Cash Balance") and (ii) the balance with any Bonus Funds that have been awarded to you as part of this offer (the "Bonus Balance").
Managing Your Bonuses
- It is possible to claim the Bonus Funds associated with this Offer while you are still within the validity period of another bonus, and that bonus is still active on your account.
- In that scenario, the Bonus Funds associated with this Offer will not be immediately activated or made available - and the Offer’s validity period will not start - because you can have only one active bonus at any time. Instead, the Bonus Funds will be added to your Bonus Queue, pending either completion or expiration of your currently active bonus - whichever occurs first.
- Once your currently active bonus has either been completed, or its Validity Period has expired, or it has automatically redeemed, the next bonus in your Bonus Queue will automatically become active, any Bonus Funds and / or Free Spins associated with it will become available, and its Validity Period will immediately begin. Any further bonuses in your Bonus Queue will then advance to the next position in that queue.
- Visiting the ‘My Bonuses’ area will allow you to see both the currently active bonus and your full Bonus Queue. Bonuses will appear in the queue in the order in which they were claimed - this is the same order in which they will become active once the current active bonus is either completed or expires. This order cannot be changed.
- The absolute expiry date for any queued bonuses awarded as part of this Offer is 4 calendar days since the start of the Promotional Period previously stipulated. After 23:59 (UK time) on that date, any Bonus Funds associated with this Offer that are currently held in your Bonus Queue will be revoked and will have no equivalent cash value.
- If a bonus held in your bonus queue is revoked on that absolute expiry date, any bonuses positioned behind it in your Bonus Queue will advance to the next available position(s).
- This Offer has a mandatory playthrough requirement of 40x the Bonus Funds amount (the "Playthrough Requirement").
- In order to meet the Playthrough Requirement, you will need to wager the Bonus Funds forty times before those Bonus Funds can be converted to cash. For example, if you received £5 of Bonus Funds, then you will need to wager the equivalent of £200 with those Bonus Funds (i.e. £5 x 40) before the balance of your Bonus Funds is converted to cash and becomes eligible for withdrawal from your Cash Balance.
- You should be aware that games are weighted so that they will each contribute a different percentage towards meeting the Playthrough Requirement. You can locate the weightings for all of our games at the "Playthrough Contribution Rates" section below.
- While your bonus is Active, you will only be able to place stakes between 10p and £5 (the "Bet Range"). If you try to place a bet higher than the Bet Range, you will receive an 'Insufficient Funds' error message.
- If, during the Validity Period, your Bonus Balance is £1 or less at any time, then your Bonus Balance will be automatically redeemed to your Cash Balance and the Validity Period will automatically expire.
- The maximum amount of Bonus Funds you can redeem to cash is £500 for this Offer. For example, if you have £1,000 in Bonus Funds when you successfully meet the Playthrough Requirement, £500 of that will be redeemed to cash and the remaining £500 will be removed from your Bonus Balance.
Betting with Bonus Funds
- Bets are split proportionately between your Cash Balance and your Bonus Balance at the time of your bet. For example: if you have a Cash Balance of £80 and a Bonus Balance of £20 and you place a qualifying bet of £1, then 80p will be taken from Cash Balance and 20p will be taken from your Bonus Balance.
- Any winnings will also be returned to your Cash Balance and Bonus Balance in the same proportion. From the example above, if you win £10 on that qualifying bet, then £8 will be credited to your Cash Balance and £2 will be credited to your Bonus Balance.
- Only Bonus Funds are used to contribute towards the Playthrough Requirement. Using the same example as above, the £10 bet uses £8 from the Cash Balance and £2 from the Bonus Balance so only £2 from the Bonus Funds applies towards the Playthrough Requirement and is calculated in accordance with the applicable Playthrough Contribution Rate.
- Bonus Funds cannot be used to bet on Lotto or purchase Scratch Cards and any purchases of these game categories will not contribute to your Playthrough Requirement.
- If you do not meet the Playthrough Requirement within the Validity Period, then any existing amount in your Bonus Balance will be forfeited.
- Your Bonus Balance will apply in the same currency as your Cash Balance.
- By tapping your Bonus Balance or Bonus progress (in the side menu, games section, or in the expanded in-game header), you can check the following:
- your active Bonus Balance;
- your current progress in meeting the Playthrough Requirement;
- the ratio split between your Cash Balance and your Bonus Balance;
- how much of the Validity Period remains – i.e. the time left for you to complete your Playthrough Requirement; and
- these Offer Terms.
- amounts wagered using your Bonus Funds will not earn you any Diamonds.
Playthrough Contribution Rates
The Playthrough Contributions Rates are as follows:
Slots & Instants (except the Games listed below): 100%
- Games at 50%: Dragon Legend, Flirting Scholar, Leprechaun Riches, Muay Thai Champion, Ninja vs Samurai, Restaurant Craze.
- Games at 0%: Dream Catcher, Mega Ball.
- Live Games: 0%
- Table Games: 0%
Notwithstanding the different Playthrough Contributions Rates, all of the above shall be classified as "Eligible Games".
You can check the applicable Playthrough Contribution Rate for any Eligible Game prior to launching it – this is displayed below the 'Play' button.
The following games are classified as "Cash-Only Games": Absolootly Mad, Atlantean Treasures, Cash Splash, Major Millions, Mega Moolah, Treasure Nile, Wheel of Wishes. (7 games)
You can only play Cash-Only Games with funds from your Cash Balance, even if you have an active Bonus Balance. If you wish to play Cash-Only Games, then we temporarily disable your Bonus Balance while you play these games but the Bonus Funds will be available again if you then want to play an Eligible Game.
You can check whether your Bonus Funds are disabled for a game underneath the 'Play' button prior to launching it.
The following are classified as "Disabled Games": #Alice and the Mad Respin Party, 10001 Nights, 4 Corners Of Rome, 5 Families, 5 Star Knockout, Africa X UP, Age of Conquest, Ali Baba's Luck Power Reels, Amber Sterling's Mystic Shrine, Ancients' Blessing, Apache Way, Astro Legends: Lyra and Erion, Astro Newts Megaways, Atlantis Rising, Attack on Retro, Beriched, Betty, Boris and Boo, Bolt X UP, Bombuster, Book of Itza, Book of Mrs Claus, Book of Oz, Book of Oz Lock 'n Spin, Book of 8 Riches, Book of Ba'al, Break da Bank Again Respin, Butterfly Blossom, Cash Elevator, Cash Ultimate, Chicken Chase, Christmas Fortune, Clovers of Luck, Cobra Queen, Codex of Fortune, Diamond Blitz, Diamond Royale, Disco Dawgs, Dragon Kingdom- Eyes of Fire, Dragon Ladies, Dragons Clusterbuster, Dragon's Fire Infinireels, Dynamite Riches Megaways, Egyptian Fortunes, Emerald King, Emeralds of Oz, Empire Shields, Fa Fa Babies, Flower Fortunes Megaways, Fortune Rush, Get the Gold Infinireels, Gold'orado, Gold's Guardian, Golden Forge, Golden Stallion, Golden Tsar, Grand Express Action Class, Grand Express Diamond Class, Harle Coin, King Koko's Quest, Legacy of Oz, Hope Diamond, Hotpot, Hurricane Horse Coin Combo, Incan Adventure, Jungle Gorilla, Le Kaffee Bar, Lion's Hoard, Loco Habanero, Lucky Clucks, Lucky Fridays, Magic of Sahara, Magical Reels, Masters Of Valhalla, Monopoly Megaways, Monopoly Utility Trails, More Dragon Ladies, Mucho Loco Habanero, Mustang Riches, New Year Happiness, Night Roller, North Guardians, Oni Hunter Plus, Outlaws Inc., Pile 'Em Up, Pirate's Quest, Primate king, Rage of the Seas, Rainbow Gold, Rainbow Riches Race Day, Reptizillions Power Reels, Reel Clash, Reel Rush 2, Rhino Rilla Rex, Riddle of the Sphinx, Risque Megaways, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Rome: The Golden Age, Royal League Book of Raider, Savage Lion, Scarab Kingdom, Serengeti Kings, Slot Vegas, Snakes and Ladders Megadice, Spartacus Super Colossal Reels, Spirit of the River, Squealin' Riches, Stumpy McDoodles 2, Summon & Conquer, Sylvan Spirits, Symbols of Egypt, The G.O.A.T, The Wisecracker Lightning, Thunderstruck Wild Lightning, Timelines, Hula Magic, Titan's Riches, Viking Crusade, Viking Queen, Village People Macho Moves, Way of the Tiger, Well of Wishes, Wild Depths, Wild Expedition, Wild Hot Chilli Reels, Wild O'Clock, Wilderland, Win Escalator, Wheel of Amp, Wolf Call, Xpander, Zaida's Fortune, and Zillard King. (132 games)
While your bonus is Active, Disabled Games cannot be played at all. If you load a Disabled Game and try to place any bet, you will receive an 'Insufficient Funds' error message, even if you have funds in your Cash Balance and/or Bonus Balance. The game may also display a zero balance.
Once your bonus is no longer Active, the Disabled Games will be available for your use again.
You should always check the Playthrough Contribution Rate and classification of Cash-Only Games or Disabled Games prior to launching a game.
The Playthrough Contribution Rates and classification of Cash-Only Games and Disabled Games may, from time to time, be altered in order to address any concerns we might reasonably have in respect of any unfair practices.
In the unlikely event that there is a difference between the Playthrough Contribution Rate or classification of Cash-Only Games or Disabled Games specified in these Offer Terms and what is displayed in the launch area for any game, these Offer Terms will take priority.
Please contact us if you notice a discrepancy prior to playing by contacting support and we can clarify for you.
Bonus Funds cannot be withdrawn but will be redeemed to real-money funds in your Cash Balance if you meet the Playthrough Requirement within the Validity Period.
Except where we are required to withhold funds in order to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations, you can make a withdrawal from your Cash Balance at any time. If you choose to do so, then the Bonus Balance will be forfeited immediately and reduced to zero and the Validity Period will automatically expire.
Bonus Balance forfeiture is permanent for this Offer.
Our offers are created to be great value for recreational players; we want you to enjoy our Site and get the most out of your time with us. Unfortunately, not all players join for the same reason. Any breaches of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions which are intended to enhance your expected outcome shall be deemed to be "Prohibited Actions". The Prohibited Actions are any of the following:
- you have opened multiple accounts and attempted to claim or successfully claim this offer more than once with any duplicate accounts;
- this Offer has been claimed by more than one person in your household. If you have multiple people at the same address who want to claim this Offer, then you must contact support and we will consider your request;
- you were not the intended recipient of this Offer and have manipulated clicks, links, communications, or some other aspect of our systems, affiliate systems, or advertising platforms in order to claim it;
- you have delayed a game round inside a type of game (including Free Spins features and bonus features) to a later time in order to manipulate the Playthrough Requirement;
- you structured your play to accrue persistent collectibles or unlocks in games using Bonus Funds and waited until after the Bonus was no longer active to release any benefits from those collectibles or unlocks with cash - this includes any similar strategies where benefit is accrued and delayed as a means to bypass or manipulate the Playthrough requirement;
- you have misrepresented your account data to mislead us or circumvent any detection systems/checks we have in place;
- you have adopted playing strategies that are deliberately designed to increase your chances such as using minimal risk wagering patterns;
- you have participated in syndicated play by working with other customers to enhance the likely outcome of the adopted playing strategy;
- you deposited using a payment method that was not in your own name;
- you are using bots or other automated systems to create accounts, play games, circumvent our client interfaces or otherwise use our systems;
- you were able to gain an advantage due to a system error, bug, or failure;
- you noticed an error, bug, or failure that would cause this Offer to behave abnormally and did not notify us;
- you structured your play to generate substantial wins on games with a 0% Playthrough Contribution Rate or Cash-Only Games and then switched to games with a Playthrough Contribution Rate greater than 0% to meet the Playthrough Requirements;
- you used a proxy or VPN to mask your true location or IP.
In addition to the Prohibited Actions, you must not breach any other terms of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions (an "Infringement")
- (i) cancel any pending withdrawals you have that include any derived winnings;
- (ii) cancel your remaining Bonus Balance and reverse/void any derived winnings in your Cash Balance;
- (iii) void the any accrued Diamonds;
- (iv) remove Diamond Status;
- (v) void or cancel any pending bets including unused free spins and scratchcards;
- (vi) close or block your account;
- (vii) remove your participation in this Offer or any other offer; and
- (viii) return any remaining Cash Balance after all other adjustments above have been made
(collectively the “Remedial Actions”). We will notify you when we take any of the Remedial Actions.
We may request such documentation, information, or evidence as we may reasonably require to determine if you have committed an Infringement and/or engaged in any Prohibited Actions.
We will not amend this Offer or these Offer Terms unless (i) we are required to do so in order to comply with any legal or regulatory change or (ii) to address or correct any significant issues relating to the Offer, such as software errors or any manifest error in the Offer itself. Any such change will not adversely impact you if you have already started wagering under this Offer.
In the event that your deposit is necessary to qualify and participate in this Offer is cancelled, refused, or charged back by a payment processor, we shall be entitled to perform the Remedial Actions and will notify you of this.
In addition to these Offer Terms, your use of our Services and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Offer) is governed by our General Terms and Conditions.