Terms and Conditions:
Last revised 15 December 2022 at 15:00 UK time
Eligibility & Validity
- is available to existing Lottomart customers who have been invited to participate;
- is only available if you are aged 18 or over;
- must be claimed before 23:59 UK time on Friday 23rd December, 2022 (“the Promotional Period”);
- can only be claimed once per player, and must be claimed by the close of the Promotional Period;
- is subject to our eligibility requirements for the use of our Services and the Site, as are set out in our General Terms and Conditions.
You may not participate in this Offer if you have previously been excluded from participating in any other offers or any gaming or wagering on the Site.
How to Claim
If you have satisfied the eligibility requirements above, you can claim this Offer as follows:
- you must make a minimum deposit of £20 (“the Qualifying Deposit”) as a single transaction within the Promotional Period;
- once you’ve selected a Qualifying Deposit amount and added it to the cart, we will add 3 Alpine Escape Scratch Cards to the cart at the same time, free of charge, with a maximum potential win of £20,000;
Using your Scratch Cards
To use your Scratch Cards, please go to the "My Buys" section and select Play Now. You can scratch to reveal the symbols manually or click "Reveal all" to automatically display.
Our offers are created to be great value for recreational players; we want you to enjoy our Site and get the most out of your time with us. Unfortunately, not all players join for the same reason. Any breaches of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions which are intended to enhance your expected outcome shall be deemed to be "Prohibited Actions". The Prohibited Actions are any of the following:
- you have opened multiple accounts and attempted to claim or successfully claim this offer more than once with any duplicate accounts;
- this Offer has been claimed by more than one person in your household. If you have multiple people at the same address who want to claim this Offer, then you must contact support and we will consider your request;
- you were not the intended recipient of this Offer and have manipulated clicks, links, communications, or some other aspect of our systems, affiliate systems, or advertising platforms in order to claim it;
- you have delayed a game round inside a type of game (including Free Spins features and bonus features) to a later time in order to manipulate the Playthrough Requirement;
- you structured your play to accrue persistent collectibles or unlocks in games using Bonus Funds and waited until after the Bonus was no longer active to release any benefits from those collectibles or unlocks with cash - this includes any similar strategies where benefit is accrued and delayed as a means to bypass or manipulate the Playthrough requirement;
- you have misrepresented your account data to mislead us or circumvent any detection systems/checks we have in place;
- you have adopted playing strategies that are deliberately designed to increase your chances such as using minimal risk wagering patterns;
- you have participated in syndicated play by working with other customers to enhance the likely outcome of the adopted playing strategy;
- you deposited using a payment method that was not in your own name;
- you are using bots or other automated systems to create accounts, play games, circumvent our client interfaces or otherwise use our systems;
- you were able to gain an advantage due to a system error, bug, or failure;
- you noticed an error, bug, or failure that would cause this Offer to behave abnormally and did not notify us;
- you structured your play to generate substantial wins on games with a 0% Playthrough Contribution Rate or Cash-Only Games and then switched to games with a Playthrough Contribution Rate greater than 0% to meet the Playthrough Requirements;
- you used a proxy or VPN to mask your true location or IP.
In addition to the Prohibited Actions, you must not breach any other terms of these Offer Terms and/or our General Terms and Conditions (an "Infringement")
If we reasonably determine or suspect that you have been engaging in any of the Prohibited Actions or have committed an Infringement, then we will freeze your account and withhold your winnings pending further investigation. If our investigation concludes that you have engaged in any of the Prohibited Actions or have committed an Infringement, we will be entitled to take the following remedial actions:
- (i) cancel any pending withdrawals you have that include any derived winnings;
- (ii) cancel your remaining Bonus Balance and reverse/void any derived winnings in your Cash Balance;
- (iii) void the any accrued Diamonds;
- (iv) remove Diamond Status;
- (v) void or cancel any pending bets including unused free spins and scratchcards;
- (vii) remove your participation in this Offer or any other offer; and
- (viii) return any remaining Cash Balance after all other adjustments above have been made
(collectively the “Remedial Actions”). We will notify you when we take any of the Remedial Actions.
We may request such documentation, information, or evidence as we may reasonably require to determine if you have committed an Infringement and/or engaged in any Prohibited Actions.
We will not amend this Offer or these Offer Terms unless (i) we are required to do so in order to comply with any legal or regulatory change or (ii) to address or correct any significant issues relating to the Offer, such as software errors or any manifest error in the Offer itself. Any such change will not adversely impact you if you have already started wagering under this Offer.
In the event that your deposit is necessary to qualify and participate in this Offer is cancelled, refused, or charged back by a payment processor, we shall be entitled to perform the Remedial Actions and will notify you of this.
In addition to these Offer Terms, your use of our Services and your participation in any gaming or wagering (including this Offer) is governed by our General Terms and Conditions.