Here are some general tips and tricks if you're having issues with our app/site, like:
- Unexpected errors or glitches
- Cuts in connectivity
- You're seeing outdated information or data does not appear to be updating
- It doesn't behave as you would expect
- You're not seeing updates or promotions we've notified you about
Universal tips for all devices
- Try connecting to another network: switch from WiFi to cellular, cellular to WiFi or switch to a different WiFi network if you're already on WiFi.
- Install any outstanding device updates check your device manufacturer for any updates and ensure that your phone, tablet, or desktop is fully up to date.
- Restart your device: starting fresh may help fix intermittent issues.
- Log in and out again: log out of the app/site and then log back in.
- Clear your browser cache: if you are using an internet browser, try clearing your cache and cookies to ensure that you are using all the latest files.
- Reload the site: if you are using an internet browser, reload/refresh our site to ensure you are using the latest files. Sometimes a simple refresh can work wonders!
- Don't use incognito/private browsing: private browsing can sometimes cause odd site behaviours.
- Test your internet speed: to ensure you are getting the best possible experience, use websites like speedtest.net to check your download speeds to prevent a poor or slow site experience.
- Don't use a public WiFi network: shared bandwidth may slow down your speeds and contribute to a poor or slow site experience.
- Update your app: make sure you're using the latest version of our app by checking the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Close the app completely: if you're using the app, quit the app completely and start it again.
- Try the mobile web version: if you're using the app, try playing Lottomart on your mobile with Safari or Chrome instead by going to lottomart.com/play
- Check your data limits: make sure you haven't reached a monthly limit that is preventing you from connecting. Remember that monthly data cycles don't necessarily begin and end on the first or last of the month, but on the day when you started your contract.
If you are experiencing issues that persist, check our other troubleshooting article or contact our support team for more assistance.