Understanding transaction errors
Most payments go through without a hitch...but sometimes we hit a few hiccups that can be easily fixed. Below is a quick guide to issues you might encounter. If this guide doesn't help or you keep encountering issues, please contact our support team for assistance.
These issues apply to all payment types.
- Something went wrong: a technical issue prevented the transaction from completing - try again at your convenience.
- Transaction expiry: you didn't finish the transaction in time - try again at your convenience and follow any instructions to complete the payment.
- Transaction timeout: your transaction couldn't be completed in time, likely due to a technical issue - try again at your convenience.
Credit & debit card issues
The following issues only apply to credit or debit cards.
- Invalid card: check your number, expiry date, or verification code for any typos.
- Payment declined: check with your bank or use a different method and try again.
- Corporate cards not accepted: use a personal card.
- Betting transactions blocked: your issuing bank does not allow betting transactions - try a card from a different issuing bank.
- Credit cards not accepted: use a debit card instead.
- Card already active: the card is already in the system - select it when paying rather than adding a new card.