Some payment methods require you to send us money or confirm transfers from outside the app. In those cases, your payments look like this:
- You tell us you want to send some money.
- We mark that request as "pending" because we are now waiting for you to send that money.
- From outside Lottomart, you authorise a transaction request (like MuchBetter) or send us money using special details we've provided to you.
- Once the money is received, we credit your account. You can go and play games immediately or you can make cart purchases for things like lottery bets, scratchcards, or bundles.
So why is "pending" necessary?
Between the time that you tell us that you want to send some money and the time that we receive confirmation is completely up to you. You can choose to do it immediately or wait until later. During that time, you can continue to use the app normally.
How do I check my pending payments?
If you have pending payments (i.e. you initiated transactions that we are waiting for), you can open your cart and tap the area at the bottom that mentions how many pending transactions you have.
In the pending area, you can see how much time you have left to complete that transaction, check details on that pending transaction*, or cancel that transaction if you've changed your mind*.
*Details and cancellation are not always available. If you want to cancel a transaction where it isn't possible, you will have to wait until it expires.
What happens if I wait too long?
The short answer is...nothing! If you don't send the payment, the payment expires and you'll need to initiate a new one. Just make sure you don't then go and send the money on an expired transaction - it won't get through.
Do pending transactions count towards my deposit limit?
Yes, they do. We assume that the money will be on its way, so a pending transaction may cause you to hit your deposit limits and prevent you from request new transaction or making other payments.
I sent the money, now what?
Usually these types of payments come through really quickly (a matter of seconds or minutes). As soon as we have confirmation, you will receive:
- An app notification or email if you are not on our app/site.
- An in-app notification or update if you are on Lottomart.
Don't worry, we'll tell you as soon as it arrives so you can enjoy your funds.