What is lotto betting?
Lottery betting is an exciting new way to bet on the outcome of international lottery draws. You are placing a bet on which numbers will be drawn in an official draw. When you guess the lottery numbers correctly you win cash prizes. Just like in an official lottery, the more numbers that you match, the bigger your prize.
- Lottomart is not a lottery operator nor are we connected in any way with the various lotteries upon which we offer betting.
- Some Lottomart draws are based on official underlying lottery draws and also follow the jackpot and select secondary prizes. Mega Millions and US Powerball are examples of this. Please consult lotto rules for details.
- Some Lottomart draws are based on official underlying lottery draws but have jackpots and prizes set by us. Quick Lotto Plus and Quick Lotto are examples of this. Please consult lotto rules for details.
- When you win, the money you receive is paid by Lottomart or our insurers, not the official lottery.
- Jackpot and select secondary payouts are backed by insurance providers to guarantee payouts to winners. Non-insured prizes are paid by Lottomart directly.
- Bet on draws from around the world like the record-breaking US Powerball and Mega Millions.
- Boost your bet ticket to add free lines to increase your chances of winning a prize.
- We offer promotions, custom draws and jackpots and many more unique features not available in traditional lotteries.