Set net loss & deposit limits
Our Play Sense tools give you the ability to set daily, weekly, and/or monthly:
- Net loss limits
- Deposit limits
How do net loss limits work?
Net loss limits manage how much cash you are comfortable losing on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis. It takes into account your cash balance, cash you've deposited, and cash you've withdrawn to calculate your net position. For example, if you deposit £100 and play, withdraw £80, and leave £0 in your balance, your net loss will be £20 - that's how much you actually spent.
Once you have hit your net loss limit or are attempting an action that could exceed your limit, the system will stop you. This applies to bets on games, placing lottery bets, or buying scratchcards.
You can still deposit, withdraw, redeem diamonds, and use your account as normal - you just won't be able to bet with cash.
How do deposit limits work?
Deposit limits apply only to cash you introduce to your account and does not consider your balance or how much you've withdrawn.
Once you have hit your deposit limit, the system will prevent you from depositing any more cash.
You can still play with your existing balance, redeem diamonds, and use your account as normal - you just won’t be able to deposit.
What else do I need to know?
Here are some helpful pointers for using these powerful tools:
- All limits are configurable as part of your first deposit/purchase or by going to the Play Sense settings area from the side menu.
- Net loss and deposit limits can be set individually or used together - it's completely up to you. The system will enforce the most restrictive limit whenever it applies.
- Bonus funds do not count towards net loss limits - only cash applies.
- Limits reset daily at midnight UTC (Coordinated Universal Time, which is usually about 1 hour behind UK time), weekly on Sunday at midnight UTC, or monthly on the last day at midnight UTC. You can see exactly when this will happen by going to the Play Sense settings area.
- You can decrease your limits at any time and the effects are instantaneous.
- Increasing or removing your limits takes 24 hours - no exceptions. You will need to submit the request and wait. After 24 hours, you will be prompted to accept or cancel the request while you are in an active session.